Translation studies bibliography
(Redirecionado de Translation studies)Ir para navegação Ir para pesquisar
- Routledge Encyclopedia of Translation Studies, Edited by Mona Baker, Gabriela Saldanha, Published January 5th 2011 by Routledge – 680 pages
- Introducing Corpora in Translation Studies, By Maeve Olohan, Published August 5th 2004 by Routledge – 232 pages
- Christiane Stallaert e Evelyn S. Zea, "Bibliografia parcial", 2012
- Is That a Fish in Your Ear?: Translation and the Meaning of Everything David Bellos, Faber & Faber, 2012
- Found in Translation: How Language Shapes Our Lives and Transforms the World Nataly Kelly & Jost Zetzsche, Penguin Books, 2012
St. Jerome Publishing is the only publisher in the world that specializes in translation and intercultural studies.